These yummy muffins are perfect for kid’s lunchboxes. They won’t even know they’re super-healthy!
100gm mozarella plus extra for topping
80gm semi-dried tomatoes plus extra for topping
15gm basil leaves
2 spring onions chopped
salt to taste
100gm spelt or kamut flour
1. Rinse quinoa and place in saucepan with water, allow to cook over heat until water has absorbed and quinoa fluffs up. Set quinoa aside until ready for it.
2. Preheat oven to 200C and grease muffin tin
3. Place mozzarella, semi-dried tomatoes, basil, spring onion and salt into food processor, and chop for about 5-10 seconds
4. Add cooked quinoa, flour and whole egg to above and combine well
5. Spoon mix into muffin pan, top with extra cheese and tomatoes
6. Bake for 15min (200C) or until golden brown.
Serve warm or cold.